Bonfiglioli Engineering’s RLD-400 Series has been used for leak testing of filled and sealed containers and can also be used for aerosol cans.
Having the can maker testing with our KBA series, the latest modification in the United Nations Standard UN/SCETDG/25/INF.93 makes way to the RLD-400 testing technology as a better alternative replacing the hot water bath test.
- Dry up the aerosol cans after the water bath?
- Have a labour intensive process and high energy consumption?
- Waste tank full of water when cans burst and contaminate the water?
- Risk that the aerosol can could get rusty?
- Achieve a higher testing sensitivity at any line speed
- Provide quality assurance and traceability
- Ensure low maintenance costs making the machine cost-effective
Bonfiglioli Engineering will be present at Metpack 2005 being held in Essen, Germany from the 19th to the 23rd April in Hall 3 Booth 3-452. Also at Interpack 2005 being held in Dusseldorf, Germany from the 21st to the 27th April Hall 6 Stand 6C67.