The Primoreels® system with lids on reels has a large number of advantages for production. Advantages include:
- You significantly cut the time spent on refilling lids into your machine
- You only have to change reels every three to ten hours compared with refilling every five to 15 minutes with traditional die-cut systems
- You have three to four hours’ production without having to handle reels
- You can get up to 40,000 lids on a reel, one day’s production.
* Based on production of 6,000 to 7,000 Ø95 mm cups/hour with 25,000 lids per reel.
Primoreels® systems can be adapted to any type and brand of filling machine, old or new.
The units are tailor-made to suit your specific needs. Primoreels® delivers a complete lidding solution, with both the dispensing system and the lids used in the system.
Primoreels® systems have their own touchscreen panels and controls, making them independent units.
You have a very user-friendly system:
- Lower margin for error compared with known alternatives.
- Reels are easy to handle, install and remove, and they only weigh 10kg-12kg
You lower the risk of cross-contamination:
- Primoreels® are untouched by human hands, as opposed to die-cut lids that are fed into the filling machines manually. No risk of cross-contamination and higher food safety
- Primoreels® lids are UV-C treated on the underside immediately before sealing
You have much less waste material:
- All waste material is removed at the Primoreels® production unit. The only waste from the lid reels at your facility is the cardboard reel itself and the sealed plastic bag in which the reels are delivered