2-cokebottle-large - Packaging Gateway
Join Our Newsletter - Get important industry news and analysis sent to your inbox – sign up to our e-Newsletter here

Bottle of the brands: Coke and Pepsi go green

Introduced in 2009, Coca-Cola’s PlantBottle uses 30% plant materials; the company is working on the remaining 70%. Image courtesy of Coca-Cola.