Technology and packaging giant Tetra Pak is working with US-headquartered software and sensor...
- Tetra Pak and Hexagon collaborate to visualise future factories
- McDonald’s announces plan to cut down on packaging waste
- New revenue streams from packaging: The benefits of digital printing for brands
- The future of packaging: How brands can benefit from digital printing
- Combating plastic pollution with Ethique
Schütz Intermediate Bulk Containers Facility, Yatala, Queensland
Schutz, a German packaging products and solutions provider, opened its new intermediate bulk container (IBC) manufacturing facility in Yatala, Australia. The new facility manufactures intermediate bulk containers and also performs IBC and drum reconditioning.
Origin’s Pharma Packaging Facility, Alderley Park
Origin Pharma, a pharmaceutical solution provider based in the UK, opened its second pharmaceutical packaging manufacturing facility at Alderley Park, UK, in September 2019.
TemperPack Production Facility Expansion, Nevada
TemperPack Technologies, a manufacturer of sustainable packaging for perishable goods, completed the expansion of its production facility located in Las Vegas, Nevada, US, in September 2019.
Read our magazine
Just-drinks magazine is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the packaging industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.
Weighing, sorting and packing equipment by Newtec has provided thousands of fruit and vegetable producers around the world with tailor-made…