PackFederal.jpg” style=”padding: 10px” width=”300″ />

US packaging firm Pro Mach has announced a multimillion-dollar investment in a new facility for its subsidiary Federal Mfg.

Pro Mach will carry out a groundbreaking ceremony for the new 78,000ft² building at the RidgeView Corporate Park, Pewaukee, Wisconsin on 12 November. Construction of the building is slated for completion during the summer of 2014.

According to the company, 85% of the space in the new building will be used for manufacturing, while the remaining 15% will be designated for office space.

Federal Mfg.vice president and general manager Frank Johanek said: "We simply need more space to accommodate national and international sales growth – a state-of-the-art space that supports 21st century manufacturing technology and practices."

Pro Mach president and CEO Mark Anderson said that the company identified the need for more and newer space for Federal to continue with manufacturing activities.

"We are proud to be moving forward with Federal’s growth plan and making a significant investment in the greater Milwaukee metropolitan area and supporting local job growth," Anderson added.

Federal supplies dairy filling equipment in the US, engaging in the design and manufacture of liquid filling and capping machines for the dairy, juice, speciality drink, chemical, coatings, and pharmaceutical industries.

Image: Pro Mach to construct new building for Federal. Photo: courtesy of Pro Mach.