MicroTag is a proven provider of top-security authentication and anti-counterfeiting technology for the most demanding brand protection applications. The company has high-level R&D expertise and capabilities in solid-state physics, chemistry, material sciences and signal-processing. These form the basis of our own invented and developed novel technology. We currently serve large companies with worldwide product lines and supply chains, as well as governmental projects.
For applications such as currency, medicines, tax stamps and military electronic components, MicroTag technology provides the following unique properties:
- Most secure covert technology: based on sophisticated physical effects
- Highest reliability on the market: provides a solid basis for legal solutions (forensic class)
- Authentication reliability six sigma
- Extremely clear, specific and well-defined signal from the smallest taggant
- Povides reliable identification, regardless of environmental conditions
- Definite yes/no indication
- Zero training for inspectors
- No human judgement means no human error and higher operator performance reliability in adverse conditions
- Flexible implementation on products: compatible with most printing methods and security policies
- Through-packaging authentication capability
- Precise digital signal processing
- Allows for data collection for high-quality statistical process control in labels manufacturing
- Control sub-contractors’ use of security materials
- Unique taggant for large customers: provides the highest security level
- Unique recovery capability following compromising attacks on the technology
- Insensitive to various environmental conditions: extreme temperatures (-100°C up to 400°C), magnetic / electric fields and dirt / grease
- Unique post-failure recovery capability: fast and easy recovery after a protected product is compromised
- Competitive prices for any of the current top-level security technologies
Supply chain security
MicroTag technology supports a complete solution for brand security requirements, dealing with the realities of multiple penetration points along the legitimate supply chain, including OEM lines.
Our technologies support various track and trace (T&T) solutions by providing the ultimate secure authentication of the data embedded in the T&T media. This overcomes inherent security weak points found in all data-holding technologies, especially those based on electronic chips, including their encryption protections.
MicroTag is certified to ISO-9001-2008 and complies with ISO-12931:2012 performance criteria for authentication solutions used to combat counterfeiting of material goods.
We have logged a highly successful track record in the brand protection business line for around 14 years of full commercial operation, having protected more than four billion product units (different products / projects) valued at more than $30bn. This has given us a lot of valuable experience in commercialising authenticating technology for large-scale applications.