Bericap has developed a new closure for the five litre edible oil bottle used by Kerry Oil Group, the manufacturers of the most popular edible oil brand in China: ‘Arawana.’ Earlier this year, Kerry Oil merged with Wilmar to form the largest edible oil company in Asia.
Produced by Bericap in Kunshan, China, the 7128 cap’s features include:
- Light weight.
- Double clip ring to increase removal resistance after capping and prevent sabotage and tampering.
- Screw cap with tear-off tamper evident band.
- Pourer with tear-off membrane.
- Non-drip feature on pouring lip and flow control.
- Side printing on the pourer and embossing on screw cap to enhance brand recognition.
- Suitable for the 46mm neck finish that is commonly used in Asia.
These features improve considerably upon the previous five litre cap used by Kerry Oil. The 7128 closure is also used by Cai Lan Oils and Fats in Vietnam, which is an associate of Kerry Oil.
Bericap is the third largest global manufacturer of plastic closures, with 18 factories located in 17 countries across the world, on-going projects throughout the Middle East and Asia, and a network of licensees and partners that are committed to providing Bericap’s high standards of product and services to customers throughout the world.
With four central R&D centres in France, Germany, Spain and Turkey, two mould shops in Hungary and Poland, and several satellite R&D offices, Bericap is firmly committed to providing innovative plastic closure solutions for its customers.