BERICAP is set to demonstrate a variety of closure concepts for metal packaging, as well as closure solutions for the agro-chemical and the automotive industry, at the Cannex Asia Pacific 2012, which takes place from 15 to 17 May in Guangzhou, China.
The wide range of closures for metal packaging that BERICAP will show includes:
- Complete program of closures for orifices according to EN13029 and DIN 6112 REL
- Tamper evident and child resistant closures
- Closures for UN approved packages
- Options for improved chemical compatibility
- Various pouring aid solutions
- Technical solutions for closures, piercings and capping of metal packaging
BERICAP will also present its approved Slit Flexband closures, which work with neck diameters from 28mm to 63mm, and offer better brand protection for the agrochemical industry.
For the automotive industry, BERICAP will show its closure solutions for all automotive products, which cover various requirements, including tightness, ergonomics in handling and pouring. Further protection solutions, against counterfeiting and manipulation on the highest quality and technical level, are set to be presented.
Visit BERICAP at booth 615 to find out more.
BERICAP’s BericapValve has won Packaging Europe’s Sustainability Award 2020 in the category 'Recyclable Packaging'. The...
BERICAP has launched an important contribution for recyclability of food packaging with its 100% silicon-free...