Units with complete electronic systems are increasingly replacing the production of individual components. Printed electronics...
It has been confirmed that the Siemens Masterdrive, on the market since 1997, will not be available from 1 October 2011. It is being replaced by the Sinamics drive unit.
Kroenert has been testing the new drive at his own technology centre for some time now, with good results. Since 2007 new machines have been equipped with the Sinamics drive.
The Sinamic drive unit offers several advantages over the Masterdrive:
- Modular assembly with production, electronics and integrated speed measurement in separate housing
- Enhanced speed and dynamics
- Safety integrated functions
- Drive control chart (DCC) for the graphic projection and extension of equipment applications by means of the available standard functions (blocks)
- Integrated starter for easy commissioning and setting parameters
Due to the outstanding durability of the Masterdrive and the fact that many machines are still driven by this technology, Siemens will guarantee the availability of replacement components until October 2020.
For more information please contact Kroenert.
For decades, the PAK series by Kroenert has been the benchmark in the domain of...
The coveted C2 Innovation Award, an internationally recognised prize for innovation in the converting industry,...
The 'Queen' is the latest addition to the Kroenert-BMB-Drytec group. In February 2011, and on...