PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London 2012 is all about the latest trends and developments in design and high-end packaging.
Taking place on the 4 – 5 October at the Business Design Centre, it provides the opportunity to source a wide range of solutions including marketing, design, branding and materials.
PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London 2012 will be providing great ideas and concepts representing products and services from leading companies. It will be a well-planned and organised event which creates interactions among key management people, visitors, packaging consultants, suppliers and partners concerned with the industry.
The event will provide people with the opportunity to discuss their individual needs face-to-face and see if the company has the product or service for them.
It will create a platform to share different creative ideas and solutions for the packaging industry. The top participating companies will be Thorntons PLC, Estee Lauder, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and The Body Shop. The event will cover the market class, such as perfumes and cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, wine and spirits, tobacco, jewellery, food and drink and retail.
Creativity, branding and marketing in the packaging industry
With more than 150 exhibitors on display, the emphasis of the 2012 show is firmly on creativity, branding and marketing. The show will include four key areas:
• Packaging Innovations – Focusing on all the latest packaging designs, solutions, trends and developments
• Luxury Packaging – A dedicated area focusing on luxury packaging, covering everything from stylish bottles, ribbons and braids to designer and promotional packaging
• Brand and Design Village – A focused hub of innovative design and branding agencies, who look after the full cycle of a product, from the concept to the creation
• Contract Pack – The place to meet, face-to-face, your perfect professional outsourcing partner
For those of you keen to keep up with latest issues and trends, there are free-to-attend learnShops to choose from, spanning across every aspect of packaging delivered by industry experts.
BIG issues: event competitions and debates
Also seeing a welcome return is the Dragons Den inspired competition called Lions’ Lair, as well as The BIG Packaging Debate where a panel of packaging experts will form a lively Question Time style session discussing the latest issues / topics in the industry.
Other features at the show include:
• The Packaging Society Surgery – The Packaging Society’s StarPack packaging design and technology surgery will open its doors to a selection of visitors to meet with leading experts on the functionality and branding of packaging.
BPIF Carton Conference
Also taking place at the Business Design Centre is the BPIF Carton Conference. The clear aim of the conference is to focus on the unique benefits that cartons offer. At the core of the conference is an informative and entertaining speaker programme, including Gyles Brandreth, TV and radio personality, and David Nussbaum, CEO of WWF-UK.
If you would like more information about the conference, please visit the Carton Conference website or use the enquiry forms below.
Similarly, if you would like to register to visit PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London 2012, please visit the easyFairs website.
If you would like to receive more information about the show, please email Adrian Harrow, marketing manager.