Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry companies. As slow growth in the US market, lower commodity prices in Latin America, and the devaluation of the Euro in Central and Eastern Europe constrict global economic growth, this report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of the industry outlook and explores how opportunities and demand are expected to change in 2012-2013.
The report also examines:
- Revenue growth expectations: projects revenue growth expectations of key industry stakeholders
- Market-specific growth opportunities: identifies top growth regions in order that companies can allocate their marketing activities and budgets effectively
- Mergers and acquisitions: expectations surrounding merger and acquisition activity and core influencing factors
- Capital expenditure: identifies the change in capital expenditure of a packaging industry buyer or a supplier company to provide a balanced future growth with capital returns
- Leading business concerns: identifies leading business concerns and subsequent efforts to negate them
- Marketing expenditure trends: tracks the marketing budgets of supplier companies and forecasts the possible changes to expenditure
- Key factors for marketing agency selection: provides insights into the marketing needs of competitors among supplier companies
Download this free white paper to find out more.
Download to find out more.