Sustainability solution provider Close the Loop (CTL) has reported revenue of $135.9m in financial year 2023 (FY23), a 52% increase from $89.2m in FY22.

For the year ending 30 June 2023, its operating profit was $22.4m in FY23, up 81% from $12.4m in FY22.

The company’s gross profit for the reported period grew 68% to $47.6m.

Its net profit before tax was $14.9m, up 113% on the prior year’s corresponding period.

Revenue from the company’s Packaging division was $61.6m, accounting for 45% of total revenue, while its Resource Recovery division recorded revenue of $74.3m, accounting for the other 55% of revenue.

Its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) for the year was $24.3m, increasing 70% from $14.3m in FY22.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

The company reported earnings before interest and taxes of $17.4m in FY23, up 76% from $9.9m in FY22.

CTL attributed this growth in full-year profit and EBITDA to the merger of its packaging and recycling businesses.

Close the Loop CEO Joe Foster said: “We are delighted to be reporting strong performance across the CTL group. In the financial year, our existing businesses have demonstrated substantial growth, showcasing a 19% increase in revenue. We have also continued to deliver on our inorganic global strategy and achieve the goals we set at the time of our IPO [initial public offering].”

Regarding 2024, CTL expects revenue to be at least $200m and to achieve an EBITDA of at least $43m.

CTL manufactures sustainable products and packaging that includes recyclable content.

It has operations in Australia, Europe, South Africa, and the US.