By replacing the traditional permeable membrane with a specially developed impermeable membrane. Primoreels has radically...
Packaging is made easy with Primoreels lids on reels, with up to 40,000 lids on a reel and enough for one day’s production.
Suitable for yoghurt, ice-cream, desserts, feta and other UF white cheeses, processed cream cheese, butter, salad spreads, dips and sauces, peanut butter, fruit salads, water and fruit juice, instant noodles and soups, snacks, etc.
- Improved printing quality compared to lids with embossed surface
- Wider range of print materials compared to traditional die-cut lids or rollstock lidding solutions
- Highly hygienic system, including UV treatment
- Simple, efficient and inexpensive
Primoreel offers cost-efficient packaging with improved customer experience. Lower your costs by up to 30% of the basic commodity price by using thinner lids with a faster and easier printing/cutting process.
- No expensive extra snap-on cover lids. Primoreels® PET lids have superior puncture resistance so you can eliminate snap-on cover lids
- Save manpower. Primoreels® mean quicker and less frequent refills
- Save storage space. Primoreels® need 50% less storage space than conventional lids
- Thinner lids. Primoreels® systems operate with metalized PET foil as thin as 23µ or 36µ
Primoreels® system for lids on reels offers a wide range of advantages for production. You...
Primoreels offers a wider range of paper-based print materials offers a low carbon footprint and...