By replacing the traditional permeable membrane with a specially developed impermeable membrane. Primoreels has radically...
Reduce your carbon footprint with Primoreel® lids.
CO2 emissions when producing PET lids are significantly lower than for aluminium lids.
- Reduced environmental impact from storage and freight. Primoreels® pallets contain more than twice the number of lids
- Thinner lids. Primoreels® systems operate with metalized PET foil as thin as 23µ or 36µ
- Eliminate snap-on cover lids. Primoreels® PET lids have a superior puncture resistance so one lid is enough
- Significantly less waste. With Primoreels® the only waste is the cardboard reel and sealed delivery bag
Note: All figures are kilograms carbon dioxide equivalents per kilogram of material produced (kg CO2/kg). The bars compare the carbon intensity of the material
when produced from virgin resources or from recycled materials. Sources: DEFRA, Fraunhofer Insistute.
- Primoreels® minimise the skeleton waste material. Rollstock contains waste material of up to 56% for Ø95mm cups
- Primoreels® systems reduce skeleton waste to less than 20%
Primoreels® system for lids on reels offers a wide range of advantages for production. You...
Primoreels offers a wider range of paper-based print materials offers a low carbon footprint and...