Our systems incorporate state-of-the-art electro-optic technologies and are integrated with appropriate sensor technologies and robust...
Echo’s respirometer is ideal for measuring the biodegradability of different types of waste, including plastics, organic waste, soil and compost, as well as for wastewater treatment research and monitoring food production.
Advantages of the respirometer include:
- High-temperature biodegradability (60°)
- Optical or paramagnetic oxygen sensors
- Micro mass flow controllers in all chambers for high-precision measurements
- Biodegradability of plastic materials
- ISO14855 and ISO14852
- Zero drift with automatic calibration
- Automatic sample humidifying system with humidity control
- Solid or liquid materials
- Automatic leak detection