SIMEI, the leading international fair in technology for the winemaking and bottling sectors will be held from 19 to 22 November 2019 at Milan Exhibition Centre in Rho.
SIMEI is much more than an exhibition. It is a place for meetings among players in the wine sector and manufacturers of machines and products for the wine and beverage sectors.
The conference programme for the 2019 edition features six main themes:
- The role of architecture in the design and marekting of a winery
- The new frontiers of useof wood in the production and aging of wines
- The first world convention of Women in Wine
- A comparison of the packaging and visual design of extra virgin olive oil between the two main producing countries in the world
- A focus on heroic viticulture
- A series of seminars on training and updating in wine research
For the 2019 edition, SIMEI will be opening up to production chains similar to wine, such as oil, craft and other beers, and the vast world of spirits.
Herti, a leading European manufacturer of aluminium screw caps, will be showing its products at SIMEI and meeting its present and future customers from the different industries.
Herti’s booth is number M10 in Hall 15.