VIP Packaging is now manufacturing new 1,000l intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) under an exclusive licence from the internationally acclaimed Mauser® group.
These new IBCs form an integral part of VIP Packaging’s 360° IBC solution. They can supply your business with new, rebottled, reconditioned or laundered IBCs, arrange collection after use, then clean and redeliver the IBCs, ready for filling once again. VIP Packaging’s 360° solution is a complete service that’s easy for your business, competitively priced so it’s easy on your bottom line and, because it reuses packaging, it’s easy on the environment too.
VIP Packaging’s Mauser IBCs are:
- Approved for use with dangerous goods
- Compliant with the new UN vibration test, which will become mandatory for all new IBCs from 2011
- Renowned for the high quality of their discharge valves and variety of spare parts and accessories, including screw caps, optivents, pressure relief valves and label plates (available from VIP Packaging)
- Suitable for industrial, chemical and food products (Mauser SM 13 IBC)
- Suitable for flammable and light-sensitive products; the Mauser SM 13 EX is specifically designed for use with flammable products and the Mauser SM 13 LP for use with UV-sensitive products
With strategically placed distribution hubs along Australia’s eastern seaboard, in Western Australia and New Zealand, VIP Packaging can provide you with timely delivery of new, rebottled, reconditioned or laundered IBCs.
To celebrate this new offering, VIP Packaging is giving away one free new IBC with every ten IBCs ordered* but only for a limited time.
* Introductory offer not to be used in conjunction with any other discount offer. Subject to availability. Limit of four free IBCs per customer. Offer valid to 31 July 2009.