Packaging Design, Prototyping, Digital Asset Management, Artwork Approval and Workflow Management Solutions
A staggering 30% of all profit growth originates from product launches while 70% of all new-to-market offers fail. Esko believes it takes just a few simple measures to avoid the pitfalls that accelerate failure and as such has developed a range of creative tools designed to help brand owners navigate a smooth path to success.
Esko’s product portfolio supports and manages the packaging and print processes for consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies, retailers, life sciences, premedia and trade shops, packaging manufacturers, and converters.
Esko solutions are used in processes that include packaging management, artwork organisation and creation, structural design, 3D visualisation, prepress, quality assurance and palletization.
The Esko family includes:
- Enfocus: delivering PDF quality control tools and automation solutions
- MediaBeacon: providing digital asset management (DAM)
- BLUE Software: offering SaaS label and artwork management capabilities
Read on to learn more about how Esko’s Brand Solutions help CPG, retail and life sciences with their packaging.
Boosting collaboration in packaging design projects
CPG companies are in a constant state of innovation and want to deliver new products to market faster, across all SKUs and distribution channels. Often time zones, internal review and approvals cause the entire process to slow.
Using Esko’s solutions, CPGs can collaborate not only between internal teams but also external partners to ensure products hit the physical and digital shelves faster. This also helps deliver a consistent brand experience across consumer touchpoints worldwide.
For example, WebCenter automates end-to-end workflows, eliminating department, timezone and partner silos, giving teams the visibility they need to execute complex brand initiatives quickly.
Improve control for end-to-end packaging process and increasing speed-to-market
Retailers work with a large numbers of agencies, brands and suppliers, which means they navigate through an ever-expanding universe of technology to access, manage and repurpose product information and packaging assets.
Using Esko’s solutions, retailers can deliver a consistent private label experience across consumer touchpoints worldwide, launch new products faster, and reduce packaging error rates and recalls.
For example, WebCenter allows retailers to manage their own brands and private label manufacturing companies use WebCenter to collaborate with brands and retailers to quickly create a recognisable label and artwork across channels.
Improving packaging integrity, compliance, and product speed to market
Life science companies work to protect their brand and consumers with right-first-time packaging. Without it, recalls happen and regulatory fines occur.
Esko’s solutions offer pharma and life science companies full control of their artwork and adherence with regulations, ensuring compliance and security.
For example, WebCenter is GMP compliant with the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 and the European Commission’s Annex 11 Guidelines, ensuring that all packaging produced is free from error.
Packaging graphics, artwork design, prototyping, and workflow management solutions
Through Esko’s tools, brands gain support in structural and graphic design, virtual and real prototyping, as well as online collaboration.
The most popular tools for CPGs, retailers and life sciences are:
- WebCenter: structural design editor specifically for packaging professionals
- Cape Pack: palletisation software that determines the best product size, case count, product arrangement, case size, pallet and container load
- Studio: a unique set of tools for 3D packaging design made specifically for packaging artwork professionals
- Studio Store Visualizer: virtual retail environment design software to present a complete product launch in 3D, including retail-ready packaging, displays where it all happens: the store
- WebCenter: a powerful web-based artwork management solution with automated workflows to manage your packaging projects