The Perfectseal Revolution M tray sealer is a fully automatic machine designed to minimise operating costs. When compared to rival machines, this tray sealer can increase speeds by five cycles per minute and increase output by 25%.
Utilising Powerdrive™ technology, the Revolution M is a fully electric machine and operates without compressed air, therefore offering savings of up to 98% of the running costs of conventional pneumatically operated tray sealers.
The Revolution M can heat seal reel fed film, pre-cut foil, paper or laminate lids to performed trays and containers of CPET, polypropylene, PVC, styrene, board, smooth walled foil, pre-cut board, paper, plastic, foil lids and many other types of container.
- Fully electric, robotic, motion controlled operation
- Fully servo driven, giving highest speed and accuracy
- Can cycle up to 25 cycles/min
- Flat removable extremely hygienic belts for clean downs
- Quick tool changes and blade changes
- Uptime on unplanned downtime (i.e. breakdowns) using pod tool technology
- Up to 36% faster warm-up times from cold
- Remote diagnosis for service and support
- RFID options for operator responsibility and monitoring
- Servo controlled sensitivity to run very thin films
- Reduced film wastage on changeover: one cycle only
- Faster changeover times with Recipe driven programmes to change from product to product
- Capable of direct integration with third-party feeding equipment, printer and labellers
- Integrates into any line simply and can synchronise directly with feeding equipment due to the robotic continuous in-feed
- Very small footprint
- Can run competitor tooling simply and easily if required (on equivalent machine)
Want to know more about the fastest tray sealer? Send an enquiry through this page to find out more.