As a leading Chinese CIJ printer manufacturer, Beijing Hi-Pack Coding has obtained a CE-certification for its newly launched five-line and touch-screen printers HI-CODER H8 and HI-CODER H9. The certification verifies that Hi-Pack’s products meet all EU requirements. HI-CODER H8 and HI-CODER H9 were tested and certified through an independent audit by TÜV Rheinland LGA Products as compliant with the low-voltage directive 2006/95/EC.
The HI-CODER H8 is a five-line inkjet printer that adopts advanced negative charging technology to ensure a clean and stable printhead and offers a sophisticated viscometer design to ensure a stable viscosity control.
- Lines of printing: Up to five lines (5×5 dot)
- Character matrix: 5×5, 7×5, 9×7, 12×12, 16×16, 24×24, 32×32
- Printing speed: up to 1,811c/s (characters per second) – (5×5 font, single line)
- Printing heights: 2mm-15mm
The HI-CODER H9 touchscreen inkjet printer adopted a 10.4in T-chromatic touchscreen and added several ports to improve the connectivity between the computer and the printer.
- Lines of printing: 1-4 lines (7×5), 1-5 lines (5×5)
- Character matrix: 5×5, 7×5, 9×7, 12×10, 16×12, 24×18, 32×24
- Printing speed: 5×5 – 1,811c/s
- Printing heights: 1.8mm-15mm