Grabher INDOSA – Maschinenbau AG Can and Vacuum Can Seaming, Filling and Can Sealing Machines
Grabher Indosa Maschinenbau AG (Indosa), a world leader in can machinery, is known for its can reliable filling, seaming, dosing and applying machines and production lines, and appreciated for its neat ‘INDOSA’ and high-quality Swiss workmanship.
From 1936, the very beginning, Indosa has been manufacturing and supplying can seaming machines for over 70 countries. The present range of products is the result of development and improvement over this time.
The excellently organised company structure guarantees perfect quality and constant development through research and experience. Even for machines delivered decades ago, service and spare parts are still guaranteed, without problems, over the world.
Indosa can machinery product range includes:
- Can filling and seaming/sealing lines
- Can seaming machines
- Vacuum can seaming machines
- Can sealing machines
- Filling and dosing machines
- Machines for can manufacturers
- Cap applying, sorting and feeding systems
INDOSAS MODULAR CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM FOR PRODUCTION LINES
Each Indosa production line is in tune with, and designed according to, the specific requirements of the customer. This provides its clients with an invaluable advantage can is recognised economically over the subsequent decades with constant application and further development. This process forms the Indosa modular construction system. The modular construction system is used throughout the complete product range.
Every system produced by Indosa is compatible. For example, all filling systems can be integrated into a seaming machine and vice versa. Indosa’s production programme includes over 20 different types of automatic revolving machines and more than 60 work stations. The automatic revolving machines are equipped with the work stations required for the process in issue.
The transportation systems, which include conveyors and air cushion canals or chutes, are all exchangeable according to client requirements. In addition, accumulation tables, sorting systems, parts and product feeding devices can be modularly integrated, in many variations, into all Indosa lines, even old product lines can be complemented by new modules with new technologies.
VACUUM CAN AND CAN SEAMING MACHINES AND LINES
Indosa produces semi- and fully-automatic can seaming machines for round preserve cans, aluminium cans, tin cans and composite cans. The can seaming machine range includes machines for evacuating, gasifying and can seaming.
FILLING MACHINES AND PRODUCT FEEDING DEVICES
The Indosa range of filling machines and product feeding devices includes machines adapted for:
- Lumpy products, granulates, powders and hardly flowing products
- Volumetric dosing machines (cup fillers)
- Filling balances, vibrator channels
- Auger dosing machines with integrated net weigher and check weigher
- Filling and compression device for tobacco in cans
- Gluing-in or sealing-in cardboard bottoms into composite cans
- Closing glass jars with screw caps
- Fixing snap-on lids on cans
- Inserting round and non-round plastic closures for aluminium, plastic and paperboard cartridges
SORTING AND FEEDING SYSTEMS FOR INSERT AND SNAP-ON LIDS, CAPS, SHAKERS, CANS
Indosa’s range includes slope conveyors, feeding canals, sorting devices, destackers, air cushion transportation, transference stations and conveying systems.
FEEDING AND ACCUMULATION SYSTEMS FOR CANS
The Indosa range includes conveyors, accumulation tables, turning stations, rotation devices, lane distributors, palletising and depalletising of cans and glasses.
MACHINES AND PRODUCTION LINES FOR CAN MANUFACTURERS
- Machines for manufacturing aluminium tear-off membranes on cans
- Machines for paper membranes, cardboard bottoms and cardboard insert lids
- Machines for fixing various closures by seaming, sealing, using a cold glue or hot melt adhesive and inserting
- Inline connection from spiral winding and/or labelling machines
Products and Services
The new INDOSA can process centre CPC 127-10 machine, with its INDOSA proVac Technology, is a breakthrough in the manufacturing of modified atmosphere cans.Read more