Mesutronic Toolbuilding GmbH was started in March 1993 with five employees and a production
area of 250 square metres. In the first year we had a turnover of approximately h435,000. In its
first expansion in 1966 the facilities were doubled to 500 square metres; and 25 employees
produced a turnover of h1.9 million. In 2000 the production facilities were again doubled to 1000
square metres; and the turnover with 42 employees reached h3.7 million.