With a capacity to test up to 4,000+ bottles an hour, 4LD is able to sustain optimum production over medium speeds.
In an increasingly competitive bottle production market, ensuring the quality of your final product is absolutely vital. By rejecting leaking bottles at the point of manufacture, you can ensure that your clients do not become your de facto testers and ex-clients.
Even at high-speed test rates, the 4LD will comfortably find holes as small as 0.18mm. Far smaller holes may be found by using increased test times.
Fully adjustable, fully customised
Every Profile Solutions leak detector is fully adjustable for a wide range of bottles and production situations. Bottles from 30l to 6l can be tested on a standard machine. Our modular conveyor design ensures that virtually any conveyor configuration can be easily accommodated. Every machine is built to be integrated into your existing production lines.
Intuitive controls and simple adjustments dramatically reduce staff training times, and minimise down time when changing bottle lines. Very reliable with connection to a laptop for diagnostics, upgrades and easy maintenance
Options, options, options
Some of our more popular options include:
- Self-test function: assists with the fine tuning of the machine, does not waste bottles
- Smaller or larger (than 54mm standard) test heads (We recommend our 30LD leak detector for testing bottles larger than 10l)
- Inclusions heads for checking blocked necks
- Longer or shorter (than 850mm standard) conveyors, mix and match the infeed lengths and outfeed sections to whatever you want. Easily changed years after purchase
- Side transfer or 90° conveyors
- Higher or lower (than 550mm-1,130mm standard) conveyors, with electric and manual spindle height control
- We can also supply collating tables, bagging machines, CNC bottle palletiser, pallet dispensers, and bottle weighing systems
- RS 485 serial communications for production reporting to a PC or optional ethernet