ARM Butter Filling and Wrapping Machine
ARM-B2 is designed to fill and wrap butter and margarine in aluminum foil, parchment paper or ecoline (with memory).
ARM-B2 is designed to fill and wrap butter and margarine in aluminum foil, parchment paper or ecoline (with memory). Two product feeding options are available, hopper with augers or direct feed from the production line via resting tube. The upgraded ARM is more convenient for the operator. It has an integrated lubrication system, partial CIP option, quicker, more comfortable package height change adjustment and more comfortable change of foil.
- Foil centring device with photocell
- PLC and HMI with touch screen
- Stainless steel table with synthetic inserts
- Stainless steel dosing unit;
- ARM-B2 100g-250g; capacity up to 70 bricks/min
- ARM-B3 250g-500g; capacity up to 40 bricks/min
- Pneumatic rotor switch
- Machine body covers from stainless steel
- Pneumatic compensator
- UV lamp
- Machine safety covers in accordance with CE safety requirements
- Belt driven foil broaching shaft instead of chain
- Fully automatic lubrication system
- Easy to shift between portion weight by changing the height of brick, height-adjustable by the handle, the adjustment points are marked with a ruler
- Two sensors for foil tracking (roll width control, end of the roll)
- Stationary foil roll spindle.
Butter wrapping machine – ARM is designed for filling and wrapping butter, margarine, etc. into aluminum foil, parchment paper or ecoline (with memory). Machine modifications cover a wide dosing range – 9 – 1000 g and a big variety of brick sizes.
- Filling and wrapping machine ARM for packing paste type products into consumer size portions;
- Products to pack: butter, margarine, spreads, edible fats, curd;
- Machine’s output: 15 – 80 bricks/min;
- Sizes of package: 9 – 1000 g:
- ARM 9-25 g
- ARM 50-100 g
- ARM 100-250 g
- ARM 200-500 g
- ARM 500-1000 g
- Possibility to have different size portions using a single machine by simply adjusting the height of brick;
- Shapes of bricks: rectangular or semi round;
- Packaging materials: aluminum foil laminate, parchment paper, ecoline (with memory);
- Folding type of package: bottom folding, length side folding.