This week, ten containers started the journey from Newtec in Odense to Techiman in Ghana-...
- Trays and similar packagings
Newtec has developed a new vision-based end of line quality inspection device incorporated in our high-performance Check Point QC90-2.
Equipped with our state-of-the-art vision systems, the Check Point measures and assesses a whole range of criteria in addition to weight, such as checking the packaging material and the product angle on the belt.
- In-line Checkweigher with high-accuracy
- Vision control for loose product detection and product separation
- Container validation (form, size, colour, orientation)
- E-weighing, “minimum- and e-weighing mode”
- WebServices available for remote servicing and for capturing production data.
- MachineLink enabled, from only one touchscreen, either on our checkweigher or our weighing machine, recipe change and start/stop for both machines is possible
Designed according to OIML R51 and approved according to the European Measurement instruments Directive (MID).
Capacity: up to 90 units per min.
Material: according to the EU rules on food contact materials
Min pressure: 6bar (0.6Mpa)
Electrical requirement: 3×230 VAC or 3×400 VAC (N) PE 50/60Hz 3kW
Weight: up to 295kg
The Swiss, family-run Graf Feldhof Gemüse AG grows a wide range of seasonal salads, vegetables...
Did you know that in 1997 Newtec constructed the first AI-based grading machine for potatoes...
Looking for an experienced supplier to weigh, sort and pack potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, apples, bell...