GMG supplies innovative proof media with matching profiles for all proofing requirements. Due to the optimised surface characteristics, the maximum utilisation of the printer’s colour space is supported. This has a particularly positive effect in the presentation of spot colours.
GMG proof media are available for most diverse requirements: from semimatte, matte and gloss papers (with or without optical brighteners) for offset, gravure and photographic applications, to special paper for newspaper applications, and transparent film for flexo and packaging applications.
Constantly monitoring the production process, even the smallest flaws are picked up to rule out fluctuations in quality. Roll after roll, sheet after sheet: even if you’re mixing a new box of paper with an older one, the result should always be the same.
Essential benefits at a glance
- Out of the box media with matching profiles for quick and easy set up
- High paper tint accuracy and high ink limit capability
- No overinking / matting / blotchy buildups
- Excellent drying capabilities
- Sharp inkjet droplets
- Long term color stability (lightfastness)
- Back label for instant identification