The MB3600-CH40 Solids Analyzer is designed to perform fast and accurate determination of key physico-chemical attributes of raw materials, in-process or finished products in solid form.
It provides fine and specialty chemical companies a fast and non-destructive alternative to compendial QA/QC analytical methods that are usually slow, expensive and complex. Those companies must be able to check rapidly and regularly chemical specifications of the different product grades to minimize reworks, downgrading and quality giveaways.
The large number of properties that can be determined from a single MB3600-CH40 measurement combined with the speed and simplicity of analysis make it a very attractive alternative for companies confronted with an increasing demand for multiple time-consuming and reagent-intensive analyses.
- Enables multi-property analysis for solid chemicals
- Extensive experience and installed base
- Rugged and simple software interface
- State-of-the-art analytical performance
- Low-cost of ownership (ten years maintenance-free)
- Minimal footprint
- Transferability of calibrations to other ABB laboratory and process analyzers
The MB3600-CH40 is a fast, simple to use and maintenance-free analytical tool. Its measurement principle is based on near-infrared spectroscopy, a well-established analytical technique for quantitative determination of chemical and physical properties of solid and liquid chemical samples.