Not long after a busy 12 months of sales, Newtec has already made plans to...
- Quality, size and shape sorting in one machine
- Accurate selection of high-value products
- Consistent quality output
- No need for mechanical pre-grading
- Gentle product handling
- Labour cost savings
- Modular and future-proof system
- Easy access for cleaning and service
Newtec WebServices for capturing of complete product
information and remote servicing.
- New generation camera platform
- High colour consistency
- High resolution: 1px = 0.08mm2
Optical sorting machine with eight or 12 lanes
Speed: Eight lanes: up to 80,000 carrots/h
12 lanes: up to 120,000 carrots/h
This week, ten containers started the journey from Newtec in Odense to Techiman in Ghana-...
The Swiss, family-run Graf Feldhof Gemüse AG grows a wide range of seasonal salads, vegetables...
Did you know that in 1997 Newtec constructed the first AI-based grading machine for potatoes...