This week, ten containers started the journey from Newtec in Odense to Techiman in Ghana-...
- Quality, size and shape sorting in one machine
- Accurate selection of high-value products
- Consistent quality output
- No need for mechanical pre-grading
- Gentle product handling
- Labour cost savings
- Modular and future-proof system
- Easy access for cleaning and service
- Newtec WebServices for capturing of complete product information and remote servicing.
- New generation camera platform
- High colour consistency
- High resolution: 1px = 0.16mm2
Optical sorting machine with 12 lanes
Capacity: From 4t to approximately 30t of product per hour, depending on the size of the potatoes.
>Potatoes of 30 g: ~ 6.3t/hour
>Potatoes of 80 g: ~ 14t/hour
>Potatoes of 300 g: ~ 28t/hour
The Swiss, family-run Graf Feldhof Gemüse AG grows a wide range of seasonal salads, vegetables...
Did you know that in 1997 Newtec constructed the first AI-based grading machine for potatoes...
Looking for an experienced supplier to weigh, sort and pack potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, apples, bell...