The Swiss, family-run Graf Feldhof Gemüse AG grows a wide range of seasonal salads, vegetables...
Specially designed for citrus packed in wicketed bags:
- Similar fruits
Prepared for a Kwik lok closing unit.
- High-capacity: Up to 50 bags per min. (2×25 bags)
- Special infeed for large citrus
- Customised according to packaging type and product
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- WebServices available for remote servicing and for capturing production data
- MachineLink enabled, from only one touchscreen, either on our weighing machine or our packing machine, model PEB61, recipe change and start/stop for both machines is possible
Packing machine for wicketed bags:
Speed: up to 50 bags per minute (bag size or weight)
Capacity: weight up to 10kg
Material: According to the EU rules on food contact materials
Min pressure: 6bar (0.6Mpa)
Electrical requirement: 3x230VAC or 3x400VAC (N) PE 50/60Hz 2.5kW
Environment: 5ºC-40 ºC
Did you know that in 1997 Newtec constructed the first AI-based grading machine for potatoes...
Looking for an experienced supplier to weigh, sort and pack potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, apples, bell...
At the company Newtec, there was an increase in new orders around Easter despite the...