Emerson’s advanced SolaHD™ SDU Series DIN Rail DC uninterruptable power supply (UPS) has been developed to deliver reliable and robust back-up power by quickly and efficiently converting direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC) power formats.
AC power is converted to DC to charge the UPS batteries, converted back to AC for supply to the equipment, then converted back to DC in the equipment’s power supply.
By using the SDU DIN Rail DC UPS, operators avoid the inefficiencies of these conversions, while maximising system uptime and reliability.
- cULus, CE
- Modular, rugged industrial-grade design
- No internal fan, no extra cooling required
- Microprocessor based controls
- Automatic self-test feature for UPS function and battery management check
- Power module wide operation temperature range (-20°C to 50°C)
- Overload protection in normal and battery modes
- Flexible batteries back-up expansion capabilities
- User-replaceable batteries
- IP-20-rated input and output screw terminals
- Universal dry contact relay terminals provide remote signalling
- LED status indicators
- Monitoring, diagnostics, and remote turn-on and shut-off capabilities
Cascade™ CT4215 Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) Leak Detector
Emerson’s Cascade CT4215 Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) Leak Detection System is the world’s first in-line system that tests 100% of modified atmosphere packages going through the production line for seal integrity.
Its modular, easy-to-install design can test a variety of container sizes providing quick, flexible product changeovers, while ensuring container integrity for food products.
The Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) technology offers high-speed detection of up to 200 packs per minute and rejects packages instantaneously without disrupting the production line to ensure products leave the facility at the highest quality standards, while reducing waste and recalls.