TC Transcontinental is Canada's largest printer, with operations in print, flexible packaging, publishing and digital...
The Titan SR9-DS Duplex Shaft Slitter Rewinder is part of the next generation Titan SR9 Series technology platform, providing converters with the ultimate flexibility in slitting and rewinding solutions.
The SR9-DS can be configured for current production requirements and features a unique modular design for a simple and economical upgrade path to ensure future production demands can also be met.
Incorporating innovative and proven design features, the SR9-DS sets a new benchmark in productivity for a duplex slitter rewinder. With a production speed of up to 1,000m/min (3,300ft/min), a unique linear tracking slitter section (LTS), rewind clamp cut-off (RCC) and rewind stick down (RSD2) options, the SR9-DS provides slitting/rewinding production output previously unattainable by a duplex slitter rewinder.
- SDC: servo driven chucks (driven unwind)
- DPU: digital positioned unwind (no hydraulics)
- PPD1: positive positional device (knife positioning)
- Overhead web path (clean environment)
- ORC: optimum roll conditioning (maintains high productivity)
- MSTv: moving splice table (ergonomic design)
- LTS: linear tracking slitting section (excellent reel quality)
- GKP2: guider knife positioning (waste reduction)
- KPS3: knife positioning systems (multiple options)
- RCC: rewind clamp cut-off (eliminates operator intervention)
- RSD2: rewind stick down (eliminates operator intervention)
Investment in plastic film production lines in China has been dramatic in recent years and...
Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd Confirms Successful Launch of New Titan SR800 Duplex Slitter Rewinder at ICE Europe 2015
Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd has confirmed a successful launch of the new Titan SR800 Duplex...
Atlas Converting Equipment will participate at no less than four regional exhibitions during the first...