The Titan SR9-DS Duplex Shaft Slitter Rewinder is part of the next generation Titan SR9 Series technology platform, providing converters with the ultimate flexibility in slitting and rewinding solutions.
The SR9-DS can be configured for current production requirements and features a unique modular design for a simple and economical upgrade path to ensure future production demands can also be met.
Incorporating innovative and proven design features, the SR9-DS sets a new benchmark in productivity for a duplex slitter rewinder. With a production speed of up to 1,000m/min (3,300ft/min), a unique linear tracking slitter section (LTS), rewind clamp cut-off (RCC) and rewind stick down (RSD2) options, the SR9-DS provides slitting/rewinding production output previously unattainable by a duplex slitter rewinder.
- SDC: servo driven chucks (driven unwind)
- DPU: digital positioned unwind (no hydraulics)
- PPD1: positive positional device (knife positioning)
- Overhead web path (clean environment)
- ORC: optimum roll conditioning (maintains high productivity)
- MSTv: moving splice table (ergonomic design)
- LTS: linear tracking slitting section (excellent reel quality)
- GKP2: guider knife positioning (waste reduction)
- KPS3: knife positioning systems (multiple options)
- RCC: rewind clamp cut-off (eliminates operator intervention)
- RSD2: rewind stick down (eliminates operator intervention)