With a full order book of jobs in the offing, Norfolk-based Spectrum Digital Labels eagerly...
Dantex is to hold an open house event to showcase the Truepress Jet L350UV Digital Label Press and would like to extend an invitation to anyone interested in finding out more to visit their Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK offices on 17 and 18 September.
The innovative Truepress Jet L350UV is one of the fastest digital label presses currently available at 50 metres of label stock per minute on a 350mm web and delivers photo-realistic quality, fast job turnarounds and stable output. Combined with advanced colour management technology based on Screen’s EQUIOS universal workflow, the Truepress Jet L350UV creates smooth, vivid gradations. To provide a wider colour gamut than is typical with the four-colour process, the Truepress Jet L350UV uses Screen’s proprietary high-definition UV inks. Single pass opaque white ink further boosts colour vibrancy while enhancing application versatility by allowing printing on transparent film and metallic foil.
The press, which produces photo-realistic images to a maximum width of 322mm / 12.6in at speeds of up to 16.1m² / 173.2ft² per minute, incorporates single-pass grayscale piezo print heads with a minimum droplet size of three picolitres (pl). Printing resolutions of 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi), combined with the very small droplet size gives sharp, well-defined images and text. The press is engineered as either a roll-to-roll press for near-line finishing, or with the ability to feature automated in-line finishing such as lamination, die-cutting, foiling, coating and embossing etc.
Demonstrations of these systems will take place throughout the day:
High-speed productivity and format:
- Resolution 600 x 600dpi
- 50m per minute
- Web widths 100 – 350mm
- Imaging width 322mm
- Maximum roll diameter 750mm
- Media thickness 0.09 – 0.35mm
Features grayscale print heads and Screen’s software technology:
- Minimum droplet size 3pl at 600dpi
- 4 levels of Gray – 0, 3, 6, 13pl
- Screen’s colour management
- Screen’s proprietary FM screening
- Screen’s ink spread compensation technology
- Smooth gradations from reduced tone jumps
High Performance Ink Jet Head:
- Kyocera series print head
- 108mm wide – fewer heads required
- Reduces alignment issues and less tubing
- 2,656 nozzles per print head each arranged in 0.042 mm pitch
- Each ejects 30,000 drops per second
- Unique ink-channel design provides stable ink supply to all 2,656 nozzles
- High up-time
- High opacity one-pass white
- Ultra fine droplet size 3pl at 600dpi
- Print on substrates without priming
- Easy maintenance
- In-production spot colour adjustment
Light refreshments will be available from 10.00am onwards and lunch will be provided.
If you would like to attend please contact [email protected] for more details or:
Sarah Newell, Dantex Marketing Manager:
Email: [email protected]
DD: +44 (0) 1274 777 751
Mobile: +44 (0) 7831 164 587
Dantex is well known in the field of photopolymer plate supplies, and due to the...
As from 1 January 2021, Benjamin Danon will take over as CEO of Dantex Group...
Specialist prepress equipment supplier and digital label press manufacturer, Dantex Group, has recently announced the...