RECOUP, an independent authority on plastics and recycling, has announced the shortlist for its Plastics Resource and Recycling Awards.
Drawing an audience of approximately 500 delegates annually, conference attendees range from NGOs to local and national governmental bodies. This also includes participation from organisations spanning the plastics and broader sustainability value chain.
Held in Peterborough, the pre-conference dinner is scheduled for 27 September and the ceremony is set to take place on 28 September 2023.
RECOUP awards shortlist
Best Development or Innovation to Enhance Plastic Products for Recyclability or Re-Use
- Apetito & Wiltshire Farm Foods Ltd – Boomerang!
- Kraft Heinz – Mono material dispensing closure (Project Balaton)
- Magnomer, Inc – Magmark SS Ink
- NEXTEK Ltd – NEXTLOOPP PPristine FGrPP
- Zotefoams Plc – ReZorce Circular Packaging
Recycled Plastic Product of the Year
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
- Nestlé – KitKat packaging
- Schoeller Allibert Services – Magnum Optimum 1210 CircuLine
- SEAQUAL INITIATIVE – SEAQUAL YARN
- Wastesmiths CIC – Bee Saviour Card
Best Innovation in Equipment or Technology to Improve the Collection, Sorting, Reprocessing or Re-use of Plastics
- Fiberight Limited – HYDRACYCLE
- Greyparrot – Greyparrot AI Waste Recognition System
- Polytag – Unique-every-time QR codes
- SortFlow Limited – SortFlow AI Mapper