Tymi Machinery specialises in paper converting machinery. Download this free white paper to find out...
The LODESTAR series of laminating and mounting machines is specially designed for flute packaging, point of purchase, and display mounting.
Adopting the flexibility of offset printing to enable laminating and mounting of the printed sheet to corrugated or solid fiberboard to produce eye-catching graphics, as well as a strong and sturdy product. The equipment can be used on laminating and mounting board to single flute corrugated, or board-to-board.
LODESTAR -145 features:
- The machine is user friendly with excellent ergonomics, consisting of a robust construction, allowing for continuous high-speed operation
- Accuracy with tolerances within +/-1.5mm (1/16in)
- High-speed flute laminator
- Up to 10,000 sheets per hour (paper length 700mm)
|Max. paper size||1,100mm x 1,450mm||980mm x 1,450mm|
|Min. paper size||350mm x 500mm||350mm x 500mm|
|Max. speed||6,000 sheets / hour||10,000 sheets / hour|
|Total power required||14.80kW||17kW|
- High-speed: up to 10,000 sheets per hour
- Consisting of stream feedings suction head: Four sets of forwarding suckers ensuring smooth transportation of substrate