The capital outlay for a labelling system has a clear and obvious cost, but it's...
The 1620 High-Resolution (HR) printer is an optimal solution for micro print applications where print space is limited and clarity is essential.
By delivering uncompromised quality down to the smallest 0.6mm print height and speeds of up to 348m/min (1,142fpm), the 1620 HR addresses demands for more content in less space.
The HR 40µ nozzle features printhead enhancements plus specialized rasters to overcome print quality challenges inherent in shortened character heights and fast line speeds.
Speed without compromising quality:
- High-resolution nozzle ensures industry’s smallest print down to 0.6mm text height
- Videojet’s Precision Ink Drop™ system provides precise character formation, even at the highest speeds and longer throw distances
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high-quality print
- Superior technology enables you to add content at speeds up to 348m/min for single line codes
Engineered for extended runs:
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink build-up that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shutdown
- Long run time between preventative maintenance; up to 14,000 hour core life
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns
No mess, no waste fluid delivery:
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4ml/hour
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and ensures the correct fluids are being used
Simple usability via an advanced user interface:
- Bright display with WYSIWYG and function keys for easy operation
- User levels to separate operation from installation and maintenance
- Prompted user fields to help reduce coding errors
Most manufacturing facilities are looking for ways to streamline production, removing unnecessary waste and cost...