The capital outlay for a labelling system has a clear and obvious cost, but it's...
The Videojet 7510 50W fiber laser marking system delivers advantaged performance for high contrast marking on robust plastic packaging, metal containers and other industrial products even at ultra-fast line speeds up to 440m/min.
Specifically engineered for high-speed beverage, pharmaceutical and extrusion manufacturers, the 7510 delivers better mark quality, higher efficiency and a dramatically smaller marking unit than traditional solid state laser systems.
Uptime advantage through highly efficient laser source:
- Maximum performance and laser source life expectancy up to 100,000 hours (mean time before failure)
- Highly efficient air cooled laser source virtually eliminates maintenance intervals
- 90% more energy efficient compared to predecessor 100W Nd:YAG laser systems
Increase productivity and mark more content at higher speeds:
- Optimized to mark-on-the-fly at line speeds up to 440m per minute
- Large marking window provides more time to mark, increasing throughput and maximizing productivity
- CLARiTY Laser Controller features built-in productivity tools to help identify the root cause of downtime events and make sustainable process improvements
Mark the right codes time after time:
- High-precision scan head delivers consistent high-quality codes across the entire mark window
- CLARITY Laser Controller uses built-in Code Assurance software to help prevent operator coding errors
- Permanent codes help assure product traceability and tamper-proofing
Simple usability and seamless integration:
- Compact mechanical design with two beam delivery options simplifies integration
- Intuitive colour, touchscreen interface option makes training and usability quick and easy
Most manufacturing facilities are looking for ways to streamline production, removing unnecessary waste and cost...