The Videojet 7810 2-Watt UV laser marking system delivers high-contrast, permanent codes enabling product lifetime track and trace for pharmaceutical, medical device and cosmetic manufacturers.
Prevent the risk of counterfeiting and meet industry regulations with crisp, vision readable 2D codes on white HDPE and LDPE plastic, and other synthetic fibre materials such as DuPont™ Tyvek®.
Uptime advantage keeps productivity up and costs down:
- Zero consumables to replace during day-to-day operation keeps lines running longer
- Maximum laser availability with air-cooled laser source that virtually eliminates unscheduled downtime
- No daily mechanical maintenance procedures help increase uptime
Engineered for high-performance and quality:
- High throughput on both rotary and linear applications up to 250 products per minute
- UV wavelength enables high-speed marking-on-the-fly of HDPE/LDPE packaging to increase efficiency
- Mark quality, vision readable 2D codes up to 5.0m/sec
- 360° Arc Compensation Software feature enables consistent high quality marks on rotational devices, virtually eliminating distortion
- Repeatable high-contrast colour change for top grade vision readability on white HDPE/LDPE