DJA and Vendor Partners to Exhibit at Interphex, New York
DJA is exhibiting at the forthcoming Interphex event in New York, alongside its vendor partners that offer a comprehensive range of machines for the packaging, food, pharmaceutical, chemicals and cosmetics industries.
The event runs from 2-4 April at Javits Centre, New York City. DJA can be found at booth #2827.
DJA’s vendor partners
- Viswill’s tablet and capsule visual inspection services use cutting-edge technology to consistently inspect your product for defects before it leaves the factory guaranteeing the quality of your product
- Parle provides pharmaceutical packaging, tablet and capsule printing, and tube filling and sealing
- Tapasya offers machinery for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food, chemical and cosmetics industries, from granulation to cleaning equipment
- Senvec Hattori Machines provides inspecting powders, seeds, tea, coffee, grapes, rice and many more
- Elomatic is an engineering and consulting company dedicated to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. It provides a wide range of services, from concept design to implementation of facilities
- Thermolab produces a variety of stability chambers, cooling cabinets, incubators and ovens
- Visionspect provides contract tablet visual inspection. Its contract visual inspection offering allows all the advantages of automated visual inspection without the capital outlay or employee overhead
- Snowbell Machines manufactures and supports sterile filling lines that consist of ampoules, vials powder, vials liquid, and pre-filled syringes (PFS). Snowbell designs and builds equipment that handles numerous sterile filling and packing processes with sterile isolators and containment isolators wherever needed
- RND Automation & Engineering introduces the Kanga Poucher, a vertical form/fill/seal pouching system that forms four-sided pouches for the medical device, pharmaceutical, durable goods and other industries
- Ikeda Machine Industry manufactures machines for the production of medical products. From medical tapes such as bandages, patches, and transdermal medicines to powder filling machines and other packaging-related equipment catered to user demand
To arrange an appointment with DJA, fill out the enquiry form on this page.