Emerson has signed an agreement to acquire General Electric’s Intelligent Platforms division. Intelligent Platforms’ programmable...
Emerson’s unique Brandon 2000Xc Ultrasonic Welder has been developed to offer the user maximum control over their welding operations.
The 2000Xc locks in the welding process with fully electronic weld settings, hierarchical password protection, and Ethernet connectivity capabilities.
Its secure process controls and detailed weld data are designed to meet the global compliance, traceability and security needs of today’s medical markets.
This system is designed to ensure compliance with manufacturing regulations, including medical FDA 21 CFR part 11.
- Fully electronic weld settings, hierarchical password protection, and Ethernet connectivity for remote control and data retrieval
- Process controls to comply with ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- USB barcode for recording Unique Device Identification or recalling presets
- Local storage of last 100,000 welds
- Rapid traverse feature for decreased cycle times
- Weld by time, energy, peak power, ground detect, collapse distance or absolute distance.
- Weld pressure stepping
- Digital amplitude control with patented amplitude profiling
Zoned safety capabilities enable the isolation of up to three safety zones on a machine...
Emerson has released the Rosemount™ CT4215 Food and Beverage Leak Detection System for high-quality demands...