Emerson has signed an agreement to acquire General Electric’s Intelligent Platforms division. Intelligent Platforms’ programmable...
Emerson’s ASCO Numatics™ G3 Fieldbus Electronics is a next-generation system that has been carefully designed to help packaging operators address ever-changing market requirements by facilitating advanced automation capabilities.
This innovative solution offers easy access to connections for enhanced control of pneumatic actuators across all bottling and packaging processes.
A completely modular system, this platform plugs together via mechanical clips that allow easy assembly and field changes without dismantling the entire valve island, and its modules can be used in centralised or distributed applications.
- Innovative graphic display is used for easy commissioning, visual status and diagnostics
- Graphic display for configuration and diagnostics
- Highly distributable
- Auto-recovery module
- Easy, robust connections
- Power connector allows output power to be removed whilst inputs and communication are left active
- IP65 / NEMA 4 Protection
- Auto Recovery Module (ARM) protects configuration information during a critical failure
- Interfaces to 501, 502, 503, 2005, 2035, ISO 15407-2 & ISO 5599/II Valve Series
Please contact Emerson using the enquiries form on this page for more information.
Zoned safety capabilities enable the isolation of up to three safety zones on a machine...
Emerson has released the Rosemount™ CT4215 Food and Beverage Leak Detection System for high-quality demands...