Launch of Brand-New Multispectral Camera
NEWTEC Odense (UK) Ltd is happy to announce its participation as an exhibitor to the physical edition of PPMA taking place in Birmingham, 28-30 September.
Brand-new multispectral camera
Newtec proudly presents our cutting-edge multispectral camera, which takes sorting to the next level. The brand-new hyperspectral camera, which will be launched at Macfrut and PPMA this month is compatible with our Optical Sorting Machines.
To boil it down, the Newtec LumenAgri™ camera provides a new light source. The use of extra wavelengths in combination with new features in the camera give our customers the opportunity to retrieve more data and improved sorting options.
The extra light source, provided by the unique camera by Qtechnology, allows us to see what we haven’t been able to see before, explains Rasmus Andersen, head of software development for Newtec Engineering A/S.
At PPMA, we are also looking forward to exhibiting OUR 2008PCM, Mini Weigher for processed food with its practical washdown trolley for quick and easy washdown.
Advantages of Newtec Washdown Trolley
- Positions for all removable wash down items from the weighing machine.
- Opening ever for washing. Allows the water to flow through and get a thorough clean.
- Reduces damage, given the components has a safe position while being transported to the washdown area.
- Keeps high-pressure water away from the main machine.
- With an extra set of weighing pans etc, you can always be ready with a clean set of items
Venue: National Exhibition Centre
North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham, B40 1NT
Stand no: D32
Tue 28 Sep: 09:30 – 17:00
Wed 29 Sep: 09:30 – 17:00
Thu 30 Sep: 09:30 – 16:00
Our dedicated sales team are eager to share their knowledge. In close cooperation with you, we enjoy and take pride in tailoring, constructing and installing your perfect solution.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand and discuss future projects with you.
See you at our stand no D32.